How do you make the perfect egg omelet?
Pour your egg mixture into a pan, spreading the mixture out to the curved edges of the pan with a rubber spatula. As the eggs begin to firm, turn the pan slightly with your wrist. For a two-egg omelet, use a 6- to 8-inch pan; for a three-egg omelet, use a 10-inch pan.
Recipe By Primal Kitchen
¼ cup green bell pepper, chopped
¼ cup red bell pepper, chopped
½ cup lean ground beef
½ avocado, sliced (to serve on the side or add to the omelet)
1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Add one tablespoon of avocado oil to a large skillet or pan over medium-high heat.
2. Add the ground beef, spreading evenly with a spatula and pressing down as you go.
3. After a few minutes (when the meat begins to brown), begin to gently flip and move the meat to break it apart and turn it over, allowing the other side to brown.
4. Add the chopped peppers, allowing them to brown with the meat, turning over every few minutes.
5. Remove from heat and set aside.
6. Whisk the eggs together in a bowl.
7. Spray avocado oil on a pan on medium to low heat (using lower heat for longer will result in a fluffier omelet, like the one pictured above). Add the egg mixture to the pan, spreading evenly, following the technique from above.
8. Before folding, add the ground beef and pepper mixture, then gently fold.
9. Remove the omelet from the pan, and drizzle with buffalo sauce and top with fresh cilantro.